Property Search Tips
To use the interactive map search tool, simply hold down the left mouse button and drag a box. When you release the button the map will zoom into the area you have selected.
You may repeat this process multiple times if you so choose, to further refine your search area.
You can then continue to narrow your search results even more by selecting other search criteria such as pricing and size of home or acreage, views, etc.
Create your very Own Notification of New Listings...
Save your Property Search...and More!
Registering will make searching our property database fast and easy. By creating an account on this website, it will allow you to access advanced web based tools, including the following:
- Access to All Addresses & Driving Directions
MLS restrictions in some areas result in the public not being allowed to see addresses and driving directions...that is unless you create an account.
- Save Your Searches
Saving your search criteria will allow you to check back at your convenience to find the latest information for your areas of interest.
- Automatic Email Notification of New Listings
When you save your search criteria, you have the option to have new listings that fit your criteria automatically emailed to you.
- Save Your Favorite Listings
Saving your listings is quick, easy and will save you the hassle of hunting down your favorite listings each time you return to this website.
- Select your Property Search page and click and drag the area to search. Upon redraw, enter additional criteria and start your search.
- When happy with your search results, select "Save Search" at top of page. 1st time visitors will need to create an account with your user name and password. Returning visitors need only sign in to resume a saved search (or review a listing previously saved to "Favorites").